Organizations live and breathe on documents every moment. Whether it is daily operating procedures, contracts, product design, or reports, the exchange of documents affects your organization’s operational efficiency, reputation, competitiveness and customer experience.
The document sharing through traditional means of emails, or Software as a service (SaaS) solutions comes with the risk of storing your sensitive data outside your ability protect it. The integrity of data, its availability and storage are big challenges to every employee in an organization. The companies spend an enormous amount of money on areas like security, network efficiency, product licensing, capacity planning and other parts of the equation only to realize that the variables in these equations are constantly changing.
Organizations specialized in domains such as law, education, government, media, insurance, accounting, medical field, real estate, are some examples where very large document archiving and retrieval is an important part of their business process.
OOAC LLC, founded in 2002 based out of Ashland Virginia is specialized in Content Management and digital transformation. Our product ACVITS, an enterprise content management system available through Amazon AWS infrastructure can help organizations to address these bottleneck issues in a simple, secure and cost-effective way.
Our cardinal principle is that all contents are important, must be secured and stored in the client’s environment. Our extensive experience in CMS field, research, partnerships, product development and quality assurance are all vested to develop ACVITS, to offer a confident and great experience to our clients.
Some of the highlighted features of ACVITS are:
- Ability to share documents as links with users. This results in faster file sharing, lowers network use and network latency, and reduced storage use.
- Better Reduces phishing scam, and results in better user experience.
- Ability to share very large document up to 5 TB, with 10X speed.
- Ability to setup enterprise, confidential and private folders.
- Ability to set custom retention period on the documents.
- Amazon AWS world class infrastructure with high durability.
- Ability to setup a reminder notification on a document to self and others.
- Ability to share private, group and public (Social Media).
- Ability to create workflows.
- Built-in 10X parallel data load processes.
- Enhanced document encryption at transit and rest.
- Ability to comment on a document.
- Ability to control document distribution.
- Ability to know who viewed and downloaded the document.
- Built-in audit report.
- Two factor authentication.
- Bulletin board to communicate with public or internal users.
- Ability to reach customer support directly within the application.
- Ability to use organizational logo and product name to fit within the culture.
- Ability to add links to external applications.