The Financial Services industry attracts some of the most hostile information security threats and is one of the most regulated industries in the world.
Some of the complications and compliances in the industry are:
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations including Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
Protect from Cyber attacks. The regulators at the federal and state levels have stepped up by introducing a series of new regulatory standards, technologies, and guidance to help address the issue. However, many small to medium firms have struggled with implementing security programs and policies.
Data privacy: The financial institutions are responsible for protecting the privacy of customer data. There are several guidelines in this area including HMDA, PCI-DSS, SOX, and GDPR to name the few.
How can ACVITS help?
- ACVITS encrypts all contents encrypted at transit and rest. We consider all contents are important and must encrypt to protect the privacy of stakeholders.
- Controlled distribution of contents. ACVITS settings allow you to restrict the recipient from re-distributing your content without your approval.
- Make Permanent, feature to tag a document to keeps the document for the life of the system.
- Custom retention period setup allows the institution to automatically purge the documents.
- The auditability feature allow the institution to track the audit logs from the computing to the application level.
- The litigation hold feature can be enabled by two clicks. This allows the institution to comply with legal requirements without an expensive procedure.
To learn more about other features visit https://acvits.info/features/
To learn more about AWS support to the financial industry, visit: https://aws.amazon.com/financial-services/security-compliance/