What we collect?
ACVITS collects the following personal information during file sharing:
- Your e-mail address.
- Your address and phone number.
Why we collect?
We use the registration information to communicate on security, maintenance, and improvement in existing services. Also we use the information to communicate on new product, and to protect OOAC and application users.
Security of your data
OOAC respects your privacy. Therefore, we have taken adequate measures to prevent loss or misuse of the personal information that we store. Your personal information is stored on highly secure servers to prevent any theft or attack. OOAC does not share your personal data with third parties, advertisers and will not use it for any marketing purposes.
ACVITS makes significant efforts and investments in updating technology to keep your data safe and secure always.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OOAC if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OOAC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
If you have any concerns or questions on the privacy policies, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com